by lulumum

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fresh Manifesto V Burnout fit review

lululemon athletica, LULU-2260 Fresh Manifesto V Neck Burnout, shop.lululemon.com
Tried this top on yesterday because I love 3/4 sleeves and although I love it on the skinny gals the fit was kinda weird on me (I'm a 10 and I needed the 12 in this but it was still not perfect). Very snug in the arms and yet looser in the body. Oops, the burn out image was also ripped under the arm on the one in my size which goes to show how snug it is for most. The V neck was pretty low too but with a racerback tank under it, it looked cute. This one is a maybe for me. I may revisit after a few more weeks of working out and getting thinner if it's still available.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig